"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Emerson

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking forward...

Sometimes, the best way to deal with stress or anxiety, is to focus on the positives. Here are my positives...in no particular order.

What I am looking forward to in NC:
  • Being close to family and friends.
  • Bojangle's
  • NC State Fair in October and getting to take the little one to it for the first time in her life.
  • Having FREE babysitters for dinners, USMC Ball, and other dates yet to come.
  • Maggiano's
  • 518
  • Goodberry's Ice Cream
  • Southpoint, Triangle Town Center, and Crabtree Mall
  • Having the little one get to know her family and build memories with them.
  • Having the people who love me the most to support me when this military life gets too hard.
  • Spending the next couple of months in a beach house while we look for a home.
  • Buying our first house together.
  • La Cocina

In true C. fashion, many of the things I am looking forward to revolve around food :). What else would you expect from me?

Here's to accentuating the positive....

Until next time-

-C.

No comments: