"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Emerson

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The year of RESURRECTION

This year marked a milestone...I turned 33. Thirty had me throwing a pretty killer pity party and its been downhill ever since. My thoughts on 33 was that I am officially the same age as Jesus was when he died. Not one for being dramatic, I have officially dubbed this my year of crucifixion and resurrection. Crucifying all those things that need to die in me and bringing back to life all that stuff that is needed for life. 33 is close to mid thirties and we all know that is pretty much 40, which is virtually half of ones life so its really almost over at this point.

I tell you all this because I have decided to RESURRECT this blog. I had been waiting until I found a blog designer person to make me a really cute header thingy (technical terms) and come up with a witty name and so forth, but with three kids, I'm lucky to brush my teeth and pee with the door shut. Mommy blogging is so overdone, I know. I promise this won't be pinteresting pictures of my perfect angels and my Pottery Barn maintained house with my systems that if you just follow them, will solve all your ills. No, this will be my thoughts (err--ramblings) on messy life, messy parenting, and messy faith.

Thanks for checking it out!!

No comments: